- Tell me more
- Go Help
- Past Rallies
- More Rallies!
- Contact us
No blogs yet.
by Rob Garrett on 12 Jun 2015 at 19:53
Time for a bit of a fundraising update...how are we doing?
Go Help: Target £1,000 (NZ$2230)
So far we have raised £306. A huge thank you to the friends and family who have donated generously through our Just Giving page. These donations go directly to Go Help and their projects in Mongolia. For more on Go Help have a look here
Team Fundraising: Target £6,000 (NZ$13,350)
We jump-started this with a Crown Funder campaign in February to March, raising £570, and have had a further £30 since. This money will be going towards some camping equipment, and the service of a car. To make a donation to the team and help with the cost of fuel and spare parts, head to our team website and click on the donate button on the sidebar. www.thenextbigadventure.co.uk.
We are super stoked to have on board some big companies offering us product and discounts for our trip.
- Dettol has donated some sanitising wipes and disinfectant wipe to Go Help and the team.
- Kathmandu has offered the team community sponsorship, giving us corporate discount on all their gear.
- True Mountain has given the team high quality water bottles and tees, homegrown in the UK.
- Travel Clinic North Shore will be providing the team with an essential travel medical kit and first aid kit.
- Malaysia Airlines has helped Rob out with extra baggage allowance to for the charity donations (clothing etc).
A BIG BIG THANK YOU
To everyone who has donated to the team. We love you loads! Stay tuned for updates on the adventure...hopefully we can keep them semi-regular on the road.
We still need your help!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
Donate to Go Help via Just Giving, click here to help us reach our £1000 target
Donate to the team via the PayPal button on our team website.
Tell your friends and workmates!