- Tell me more
- Go Help
- Past Rallies
- More Rallies!
- Contact us
Submitted by DG on Tue, 23/03/2010 - 4:40pm.
To make sure that everyone is on the same page with respect to how many different ways there are to choose your charitable chariot for the Mongolia Charity Rally 2010, we thought we'd post this summary which you will hopefully find useful! Fel Cruz handles our vehicle approvals, and is in regular contact with Dulguun, who works for us in Mongolia. You will meet her when you make it to Ulaanbaatar, she handles the vehicle import and oversees our charity projects in Mongolia.
The vehicle rules posted on the Rally Group by Fel in January are here:
Fel's post on the vehicle rules is here:
If you have any questions whatsoever about vehicle rules, you have many, many avenues to get them answered, and here they are:
(1) Read the vehicle rules:
(2) Submit a vehicle for approval:
(3) Participate in the monthly Charity Rallies team call-in where the organisers are all available to answer any questions you have! Details from the last call are here, details for calls every month are posted on your Rally Group two weeks before each call:
(4) Email Fel, our vehicle guru:
(5) Call Fel:
Skype: charityrallies or DNAgent
Telephone: +44 (208) 144 7850
(6) Email us to have us call you back:
Make sure you copy the info account and Fel, and we'll make sure we get back to you asap!
(7) Check out what the other teams are doing! Want to discuss other teams' vehicle selections, or see what cars other teams are taking?
Post a message on our forums:
Or check out the other teams' pages on the event:
Or the vehicles that have been approved so far:
Hope this helps!
Thanks for supporting Charity Rallies!
The Charity Rallies Team